Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OVI MAPS FREE FORVER!!!!!

hey guys....

Thats true.... routing is free and forever on new ovi maps 3.03....

but the issues are :

  • you will need latest firmware on your nokia 5800 XM that is v40
  • you have to remove previously installed versions of nokia maps and ovi maps...
somehow nokia maps updater and the direct download from site didnt worked for me and always failed to install the v3.03 of ovi maps....

But thank god that my v40 is still hacked and I managed to find a version of ovi maps 3.03 from some site.... and after applying rom patches....

I tried installing the ovi maps.... and voila!!!!! it installed perfectly.....

Now its working too good..... i tried it... and believe me.... it works as charm....

so guys try out it.... you will never regret....

There is no track me option in my version of ovi maps.... :(

Its good if i can have that....!!!

PS : If you are not able to find the working copy of the ovi maps 3.03
write your mail id in the comment.... I will mail you the link!!!!
enjoy!!!!

No comments: